Thread: Steelers6!!!!!!

Steelers6!!!!!!

It's official!....The Pittsburgh Steelers unprecedented 6 Super Bowl record is safe.
    Good luck to Seattle and Denver two weeks from today.
    Steelers6!!!!!!
    Six Time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers!

Was thinking the same thing Biff!

That said, I'll now be rooting for Denver.

I can't wait to hear the Seahag fugheads whine about the refs if they lose....
    The Leafies are Scumbags.

I can't stand Seattle and that overhyped QB they have who has done nothing to deserve all the praise he gets.

I'll be honest I was sweating it today before the 1st game. I can't stand New England or Seattle and if it would have ended up a NE/Seattle superbowl I don't think I could have watched the game. I'm now hoping Manning smokes that overrated defense. Seattle was lucky to have home field advantage or they would't have made it to the SB. I know one thing Manning isn't goin to make the bad mistakes that Kaepernik did and gave them the game. The Refs helped of course, but I'm not sure what Kaepernik was thinking on several of his throws today. Just terrible. I can guarantee that Seattle won't hve it as easy against Mannng and those Denver Receivers. Let's be honest the 49ers WRs aren't anything compared to the trio they have in Denver and they have one of the top QBs to ever play the game. Manning's going to shred them apart. Only chance Seattle would have is if the game was moved to Seattle or if by chance the weather is brutal for the game. Otherwise Denver wins by at least 17 and actually if there's no weather problems I won't be surprised if they win by 28+ and the game's over by halftime.

I hope Manning makes Richard Sherman look like a High school CB.

Hate the Broncos, wouldn't mind seein SEA win. It'll be a tight game.

While there is an undeniable sense of pride in the Steelers being the only team with 6 SB wins, I don't fret much much about it. The organizations place in NFL history was pretty much etched in stone by the teams of the 70s. There's no question in my mind that the Niners are a lot closer to getting their 6th than the Steelers are to getting their 7th. The best way to insure you have the most championships is to keep winning championships not hope that other organizations with winning histories lose. I think we are closer to that goal now than we were 6 months ago but we still have a ways to go.

Well said.