Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Not this BS again. If the guy gets behind you by a full step, you're beat. CK threw a duck. That's why it wasn't 6.

It's really not that hard.
    No. You're not beat there when you're 6'3" with his athleticism. I don't know how many examples I have to show you. He does it on purpose. I'd guess at least half of his picks have come on plays like that.

By your logic, he's beat on almost every play. He isn't the least thrown at corner with the most picks by getting beat routinely.

If the ball has been thrown further, he would have played it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    If I GIVE you my wallet, you haven't robbed me. Similarly, if a DB LETS a WR get behind him to bait a QB, he hasn't been burned.

It's really not that hard.
    Bingo. It's all calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    If the ball has been thrown further, he would have played it differently.
    You lost me with this part though. He can't violate the laws of time and space. Once he baits the QB, he's committed, and can't change his mind. The play either works or it doesn't.

What Q misses is that it works the vast majority of the time.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Wasn't going to revive the thread, but seeing as its already re-activated...

Heard on the radio this morning on sports talk a conversation about the whole Richie Incognito v. Jonathan Martin incident and in passing..... Meaning that no emphasis placed on the word, no discussion regarding the word, just in regular conversation ......somebody used the word "THUG" in reference to Richie Incognito....
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566