Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech_star11 View Post
    So... Nfl draft commin up guys. Think we get a stud cb this year :eek:
    Obviously by my Avatar you can see I love Bradley Roby, also really like Kyle Fuller.

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    Yes i am a moron and an idiot, that is why Sherman came out and PUBLICLY apologized for his comments! Because the man obviously realized what he did was wrong....it's cool I have big shoulders, you calling me names is the least of my worries in life.
    For being unsportsmanlike. Just like everyone here said. You had to bust out the hyperbole like always though. Whatever. You better have big shoulders to hold that big a$$ head of yours.

Great read, you guys should check this out

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4631980
    "you know my rap, 21 and 10"

Great read, you guys should check this out

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4631980
    The article is all a matter of opinion....and as YOU should full well know, when you pop off like that(the way Sherman Did) in Philly you get SHOT....sorry man, I see no positive to any of it. Let's just agree to disagree and move on.

Ftfy lol

Thats fine man, you have that right. But its not a knock on a guys character because hes passionate and or over the top. Heck guys like dennis rodman,ochocinco,deion sanders,shannon sharp etc made millions MORE than they would have, simply by being flamboyant. New era, new people wings, its not bad, just different.
    Ocho is out of the league and sucked way more after he "punked up" than before and Rodman is in rehab. Deion made millions because no one could throw on him and Sharpe made millions because he dominated for over a decade. Nothing is new about acting like a punk. Listen to Pete Carroll talk about what Sherman did and you may better understand.

That article is trash. My opinion of course. I don't care what Sherman came from. He's supposed to be loyal to his teammates and what he did took the spotlight away from them and directed it to himself. America is fine to rip him one. Most of America actually understands how to carry themselves. And I don't really care that Sherman made this one mistake either. Like Pete Carroll said it can be a learning experience for him. He's most likely a way better dude than he acted like in that one moment. But the fact that some people want to actually support it is what is pretty pathetic about the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesnut View Post
    Ocho is out of the league and sucked way more after he "punked up" than before and Rodman is in rehab. Deion made millions because no one could throw on him and Sharpe made millions because he dominated for over a decade. Nothing is new about acting like a punk. Listen to Pete Carroll talk about what Sherman did and you may better understand.
    Jeezzzuuussss!

Listen to yourself? Wth is wrong with americans these days? Dude, you don't dictate whats acceptable to the world. What right do you, or wings, or anyone have to determine what is "appropriate". This is insane, the level of pompous-ness this country has toward anything different from themselves is approaching new heights. So he didnt act like you wanted him too. So what! Hes a man with different motives and goals than you. Again it is arrogant and pretty ignorant for anyone to degrade another human being becuase of what one person views as acceptable. Please, people come down from your high horses and see the world as it is, not how YOU want it to be. Sherman is a human being and hes allowed emotion. I find it amazing how much hate spews from people (not one person in particular) who have never played the gane past high school. Emotion happens and its who he is, dont like it? DONT WATCH HIM. i like the guy, ill take real raw emotion over fake canned cliche' interviews all day.

My god this subject is overblown and stupid.

This is the reason people around the world despise americans, we are so smug and pompous in our thinking that anything different from us HAS to be wrong. When in fact, our values are some of the most screwed up in human history. Guess what, sherman was brash, aggressive and in your face. Good for him, i have no issue with a man being a man. This country is over feminized enough anyway.
    "you know my rap, 21 and 10"

Sherman didn't take anything from me. I don't have much problem with him acting like a buffoon. I wasn't in this conversation when it was just about Sherman. But you don't understand how his actions were "unacceptable" for his teammates and his coach. Nice show of loyalty there. Oh sorry, you think 'loyalty' is just something not worthy of being appropriate.

Sherman acted like a bitch. Talk about the country being feminized. Being overwhelmed by your emotions and unable to cope with them is masculine? Is that really your claim? Pffft, geez is right...
    Last edited by eaglesnut; 01-22-2014 at 07:59 PM.

This is the reason people around the world despise americans, we are so smug and pompous in our thinking that anything different from us HAS to be wrong. When in fact, our values are some of the most screwed up in human history.
    WTF? This went from our defense isn't that good to AmeriKKKa is the evil empire. Can an admin kill this thread?

I have a different perspective. Both my sons were very good players in HS. My oldest son would not ssay anything to the opposing team, he just went out did his job, led his team. He had really long hair and a lot of the opposing players used to talk crap on him but he just did his job.
    My younger son was mouthy, would use tons of eye black sort of like John Randle. Everyone in the state of Delaware knew who they were, and they enjoyed it.
    I am not the type that likes mouthy players but, my younger boy was one, he is a great kid, smart, goes to U of Delaware on a partial academic scholly. He is a good kid and talked a lot of crap on the field. My older son said it was hilarious the stuff Matt and some of his teammates would say to the other team and vice versa.
    Who cares what they say. No use getting upset over something we have no control over.
    Nothing left to do but smile,smile,smile. Have a Grateful Day. :}

Quote Originally Posted by mannyz View Post
    I have a different perspective. Both my sons were very good players in HS. My oldest son would not ssay anything to the opposing team, he just went out did his job, led his team. He had really long hair and a lot of the opposing players used to talk crap on him but he just did his job.
    My younger son was mouthy, would use tons of eye black sort of like John Randle. Everyone in the state of Delaware knew who they were, and they enjoyed it.
    I am not the type that likes mouthy players but, my younger boy was one, he is a great kid, smart, goes to U of Delaware on a partial academic scholly. He is a good kid and talked a lot of crap on the field. My older son said it was hilarious the stuff Matt and some of his teammates would say to the other team and vice versa.
    Who cares what they say. No use getting upset over something we have no control over.
    It's different when you keep it on the field. The can jaw at each other all they want. It's not a bad act for a lot of players. Just know when to turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by pigster View Post
    WTF? This went from our defense isn't that good to AmeriKKKa is the evil empire. Can an admin kill this thread?
    I can't kill it, nobody has gotten way out of hand, or broken KFFL rules other than the guy that called me a few choice names, but i can handle it....Thread stays open for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by pigster View Post

Don't read it if you don't like it.
    Nothing left to do but smile,smile,smile. Have a Grateful Day. :}

Go Sports!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345