1. Drew Brees - Consistently in the top 3 or 4 every year.
2. Aaron Rodgers - Should be 100% healthy, along with all his weapons and a new found running game. This is going to be a dangerous team next season.
3. Peyton Manning - He comes crashing back down to earth and only throws for about 4500 yards and 45 TDs.
4. Cam Newton - His arm is becoming a weapon. His legs already are.
5. Matt Stafford - Anyone who throws to Calvin Johnson should be top 5.
6. Nick Foles - I think he'll throw more than 2 INTs next season, but after a full offseason with Kelly and a full season to start, this kid could be real good.
7. Andrew Luck - Should show even more progress in year 3.
8. Tom Brady - You would think they are going to give this guy a weapon or two in the offseason.
9. Russell Wilson - Should have a healthy WR corps.
10. Colin Kaepernick - A full season with a healthy Crabtree and VD. Will probably lose Boldin, though.
11. Tony Romo - Old faithful, during the regular season.
12. Philip Rivers - Resurected his career. Would be higher if not for so many other great QBs.
13. Andy Dalton - Put up great regular season numbers, but can he keep it up?
14. Ben Roethlisberger - May lose a weapon or two in Sanders and/or Miller.
15. Alex Smith - This offense is coming on strong and with his dink and dunk style, Jamal Charles could make him a stud next season catching screen passes.