Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    My voice is shot, but it was worth it. I'll need a day or two to recover from this one! Go hawks!!!

try drinking heavily with very cold beer while you watch the game again on tape...

I'm gonna hurt in the morning, but I'm smiling now...

and I want to give another game ball out as I watch the game again, Steven Hauschka is a potent asset for the Seahawks.

OOPS Sorry, holiday tomorrow for me, another game ball to Colin Kaepernick, 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter to cement the win for the Seahawks...

I'd feel sorry for him if it wasn't for that headphone ad.

Congrats to all of you for getting a chance to see your team in the SB in a couple of weeks. Tough one for us Niner fans but it came down to the wire as it should have and Seattle made the play instead of the Niners. Good luck in New York.

Wow, still think it was low class, but here's Bowman getting pelted with PopCorn! Scroll down a bit and you'll see the video. Like I said, not justifying it at all, but talk about being blown out of proportion.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/bowm...e-being-carted
    Last edited by Seahawk Sal; 01-21-2014 at 12:03 AM.

JMR is offline defender of the high life
    Yeah, it was classless, but those 4 kernels of popcorn that may have hit him certainly had no chance to do any harm. That said, I hope the dope(s) who did it got kicked out of the game. Represent the 12s better than that, please!

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by lack of issues with SF fans. I didn't see a single incident other than the expected trash talking. Never saw it get physical or out of hand. I'm sure it happened, but it wasn't the series of undercard square-offs that I expected.
    U MAD BRO??

LOL!, yeah seen quite a few of those undercard square offs in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by lack of issues with SF fans. I didn't see a single incident other than the expected trash talking. Never saw it get physical or out of hand. I'm sure it happened, but it wasn't the series of undercard square-offs that I expected.
    I agree... I was also impressed with how professional they were after the game after losing a huge game the way they did... Sad part is, they were more classy in a loss than we were in a win... If it wasn't for Sherman's response, we handled it pretty classy as well...

The main reason I didn't take well to Sherman's reaction had more to do with him taking away from what the "TEAM" had just accomplished... I know Carroll had a coming to Jesus moment with him so I doubt it happens again...

With that said, Sherman is a great team mate on this team... He's a great leader by his work ethic and how he disciples his team... But for the most part, I think he's getting a worse rap than he deserves at this point... I was more disappointed with his choking sign than I was with what he said... I understand a bit why he went off he did at that moment but the choking sign was definitely using poor judgment...

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk Sal View Post
    Wow, still think it was low class, but here's Bowman getting pelted with PopCorn! Scroll down a bit and you'll see the video. Like I said, not justifying it at all, but talk about being blown out of proportion.
    I've gone to quite a few Seahawk games in my time and this game was the first time I was ever embarrassed by the behaviour of many Seahawk fans. It might have been the section we were sitting in but 49'er fans were being consistently harassed and had things thrown at them. Security came a few times and nobody was thrown out.

The game was so full of emotion and passion (in a good way) that many fans I saw took it too far. I think half of my section was drunk. I wasn't just fun jabbing, it was downright nasty. If it was one or two people I would have said something but it was dozens. I still totally enjoyed the game, actually best game I've gone to, but it was BIZARRE.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk Bounce View Post
    I've gone to quite a few Seahawk games in my time and this game was the first time I was ever embarrassed by the behaviour of many Seahawk fans. It might have been the section we were sitting in but 49'er fans were being consistently harassed and had things thrown at them. Security came a few times and nobody was thrown out.

The game was so full of emotion and passion (in a good way) that many fans I saw took it too far. I think half of my section was drunk. I wasn't just fun jabbing, it was downright nasty. If it was one or two people I would have said something but it was dozens. I still totally enjoyed the game, actually best game I've gone to, but it was BIZARRE.
    Interesting....this is sorta what I expected of the atmosphere, but I never saw anything like that in my section. Maybe just an exception I guess, but even walking around outside after the game the worst thing I saw was a Hawks fan leaning out a car window and flipping off a Niners fan that was doing nothing but walking down the street.
    U MAD BRO??

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk Bounce View Post

My focus was more on the fans than players...

After marinating in it a while, my Sherm rant view is it wasn't his best moment, but good gravy the guy just made a huge play in a huge game against a guy who had trash talked him (allegedly) and he let the emotion out....and essentially gave us all exactly what we wanted to see. And he's a d-bag (according to some) for it?? I love Russell to no end, but his interviews are rarely interesting because he never strays from the script and just continues the same talking points we've heard already. Every one of us wants to tune in to a Sherm interview. Like in the movie Gladiator, "Are you not entertained?!" The guy is amazing.

That said, I'm ok if he tones it down a bit.....as long as he can maintain the same level of play. All I need him to do for me is help my favorite team win a Super Bowl. He's not teaching my kids about sportsmanship or how to be classy. I have that taken care of.
    U MAD BRO??

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011