1) I wonder why there is no rumor of the Texans and Johnny Football - kind of a perfect place for him if you ask me? I think Bridgewater is better, but Manziel would make the Texans a lot of money and his pairing with a veteran offense would be a good spot for him.
2) I think Mike Zimmer DC for the Bengals is the up and comming coaching catch for those searching for a new coach.
3) Seattle was the best team in the NFL through the regular season - I say they flub the playoffs. Russel Wilson is good, but his lack of experience shows in the big showcase games to come.
4) Still predicting a Bronco's - Panthers Super Bowl.
5) Percy Harvin has been found and may show up today.
6) If I was a Redskin's fan - I'd be depressed with the Jay Gruden hiring - more of the same glitter w/o real change for this franchise.
7) I'm picking the Colts - knowing full well what the Pats can do at home with Tom Brady - Aaron Dobson's out and so is Spikes - this just wasn't the year for the Patriots.
8) I really like the matchups for today - 9ers/Panthers - Colts/Pats - lots of interesting story lines for both games - especially at QB.
9) Terrell Davis got punked but his comments stayed in character:
10) Happy Playoff Weekend Broncos Fans!