Thread: Malik Jackson

Malik Jackson

2 points I want to make.

A. This guys has earned a starting job over Derek Wolfe, IMO... Had Wolfe come back.

B. QB pressure's is the most underrated stat in the NFL... Last year when everyone was downplaying the loss of Dumervil they overlooked his QB pressure's which was always one of the top in the NFL. Even if you aren't sacking the QB, if you are forcing throws or throw aways you're doing a good job. Why Elvis was a bigger loss then many think.

Broncos | Malik X. Jackson succeeding in second year
    Sat, 11 Jan 2014 00:10:39 -0800

In his second season in the NFL, Denver Broncos DL Malik X. Jackson leads the team with 11 tackles for lost yardage and 15 quarterback hurries. "I think he has improved tremendously," Broncos coach John Fox said. "He and (rookie) Sylvester Williams have both improved a lot. Our young guys have gotten more time, some of it due to injuries, some of it due to their getting better. They improved a lot in practice and both have stepped in and done a very good job."
    - See more at: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#sthash.NYJCwm5M.dpuf
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Now's the time to shine - Go Broncos!

Where is the Chris Harris thread?!

You were supposed to start that thread. I was wondering if Chris Harris was going to take on the Chargers TEs - or if they would leave that to Champ - in this game I would put Champ back out at CB.

Another great game for Jackson.

Be careful what you ask for on Harris. :(
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Malik will look very good drapped all over Tom Brady today.

I agree Drafty but with Brady juxtaposed to hurrying the QB I hope we knock the $hit out of him! GO BRONCOS!