Okay, I Admit It: I'm an Alien

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-minister.html

Since this dope has finally blown my cover I'll go ahead and come out: I'm an Alien. I hail from the planet Tiddly-Wink, which explains my eternal prowess in the sport, and long reigning career as Intergalactic Universal Tiddly-Wink Champeen.

I am, lucky for you all, one of the good, benevolent species, and I have neutralized many of those who are not. Have no fear, go about your business, I am here to conduct my official duties, and I am never sick at sea.

Carry on.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    I am never sick at sea.
    What, never??
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaPatFan View Post
    What, never??
    Only for parts replacement.
    Gang Way!

You fail at Gilbert & Sullivan. See the 1:00 mark for remediation.

APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Explains a lot, RA.....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx