Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by skinswin! View Post
    Then, these same cornball posters try to belittle my post by saying," because he hates RG3" is insane. Stop belittling people when they don't agree with you.
    Dear Lord this is rich. How about you do the same? LOL.

See post #26 in this thread where you attributed things to me that aren't accurate at all. You treat people like "cornballs" and then try to twist things. Look in the mirror.

Breed, I understand where you're coming from. I have serious doubts about Griff as well. Next year will be very interesting.

But I hate to see my fellow redskins brothern still running around saying ," the jackel isn't the problem"..haha.
    Please show me the quotes of people in here who DON'T think Snyder is the problem.

There aren't many, if any, who don't think Snyder is the biggest problem so please quit saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze View Post
    Oh look here....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-award-winner/

RG3 wins an award voted on by his own teammates. Yeah they must hate this douche bag.
    Everyone talked about how Garcon & Griff didn't get along. Here are Garcon's quotes and a video of Deangelo Hall. Sure sounds like they hate Griff.

NFL Media PR ‏@InsideNFLMedia 18m
    Garcon on how bad last season was for the Redskins: "It wasnít as bad as it seemed."

NFL Media PR ‏@InsideNFLMedia 19m
    More Garcon: "When things are going wrong, everything gets blown out of proportion, especially in D.C. with the media."

Garcon: "Itís just football; things happen every day, nothing out of the ordinary out of any other locker room."

Garcon on perception that Redskins fell apart: "When you donít win games obviously everybody is going to look at the coach and the players."

Sally Jenkins blowing things out of proportion about players hating Griff?? No way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrUnjdaUZF0

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I got a serious love/hate for DHall, but I can't ever recall seeing him while doing an interview and didn't love him. I hope the Skins re-sign next year as I believe he's in that small group of players, shockingly small in fact, of players we'd refer to as core Redskins.

Griff
    TWill
    RK
    DHall

Sigh......................shockingly small indeed.

I'm callin my "Watch em **** this up." move for the 2014 season.

Re-signing Rak to a stud-like contract even though he's little more than a better than average player as an OLB in a 34 defense. Which in turn will lead to Rob Jackson departing on a FA wave to another team where he'll make a name for himself as a player with a knack for making plays.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
    Dear Lord this is rich. How about you do the same? LOL.

See post #26 in this thread where you attributed things to me that aren't accurate at all. You treat people like "cornballs" and then try to twist things. Look in the mirror.
    Rasta, stop. I don't recall saying your name in any post. Go read through the various post. There are various posters saying dismissing remarks about what I said.I don't need to say their names, they know who they are. But since you stepped forward,there is an old saying, " throw a rock in a pack of dogs, the one that hollars is the one that got hit."

Stop hollering Rasta.

Nobody needs to twist things. You can just read through the various post. Gzzzz. Same old guys. You say something they don't like, instead of debating the points, they belittle and dismiss you by saying , " You just hate RG3" or something just as childish. Jesus. Grow up.
    I bleed Burgundy, I piss gold, and crap on Blue Stars!

Naw man. That ain't so. Lol

We are in year 14 of our wondering through the dessert like the children of Israel. A franchise and its fans lost since the jackel came to own us.

I've divested myself somewhat and I have chosen to look at other teams as well because with the jackel having ownership of my favorite team, joy has to be found someplace. But I hate to see my fellow redskins brothern still running around saying ," the jackel isn't the problem"..haha. The jackel will always be the problem directly or indirectly. Just like the jackel they have in Dallas.

Our jackel has an inappropriate relationship with RG3 that supersedes the coach. Now granted, Shanny wrote his own ticket out of here, but all the blame isn't his alone.
    For purposes of full disclosure. My post about Skins is referring to the Redskins not you homey.

And if you wouldn't mind. Why don't disclose how you were ale to divest yourself, even if it was just somewhat from the Skins because as of this moment. Nothing I've tried has worked. I've come to a point where I sincerely believe being a Redskins is someway ingrained in my DNA. Cause if given a choice where I could seriously and sincerely stop pining for the Redskins. I'd do it quick, fast and in a hurry.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    For purposes of full disclosure. My post about Skins is referring to the Redskins not you homey.
    I'm glad you cleared that up because I read your post 3 times and couldn't figure out if you were talking about the poster or the team. One thing i do know is I want a damn cinnamon frosted Pop Tart.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Rasta, stop. I don't recall saying your name in any post. Go read through the various post. There are various posters saying dismissing remarks about what I said.I don't need to say their names, they know who they are. But since you stepped forward,there is an old saying, " throw a rock in a pack of dogs, the one that hollars is the one that got hit."

Stop hollering Rasta.

Nobody needs to twist things. You can just read through the various post. Gzzzz. Same old guys. You say something they don't like, instead of debating the points, they belittle and dismiss you by saying , " You just hate RG3" or something just as childish. Jesus. Grow up.
    Go read post #26. You attribute things to me that aren't correct and then talk about others being childish. Take your own advice and quit being hypocritical.

I actually agree with a lot of what you say about Griff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234