Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I really want the 49er's next week.

and theirs no defense in the AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk Sal View Post
    and theirs no defense in the AFC.
    Pats certainly won't be running like this in the Super Bowl if they were to make it.
    The stand your ground law is like bleach. It works miracles for whites but it'll ruin your colors.

Quote Originally Posted by 9ERS4EVA View Post
    Pats certainly won't be running like this in the Super Bowl if they were to make it.
    I was thinking the same thing, no matter who it is from the last 3 in the NFC.
    Common sense is not so common. ~ Voltaire

JMR is offline defender of the high life
    Good job, Luck. 7 picks in 2 games.
    U MAD BRO??

Not bad for the "Best Ever Young QB".

This place cracks me up at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Freezer Weasel View Post
    Well, it doesn't help where our QB literally does not see the middle of the field well enough to be comfortable to throw there and have basically a bunch of possession WRs who seem to struggle getting any separation when teams play man to man on the outside. Add that with what we all know is an average pass blocking line (who have looked much worse this season mind you) and an OC play caller who gets absolutely cute and conservative at the strangest times and one can't expect much in the passing game anymore. It's like the perfect storm really.
    I understand that but our Wr's stink... Tate is such a major disappointment imo...

I saw that from Stat Inc too, hawkdawg... Our OL doesn't have a good rating in pass pro...

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    The pass pro was good today. The conditions weren't. Seemed to me like RW put the ball on the mark several times and it wasn't caught, but heap the blame on him I guess. He threw a couple bad passes, no more. I thought we played to the scoreboard, so no point in throwing it 40+ times like the Saints. The better team won. One more like that and we are off to NJ.
    Yeah if Chancellor and Thomas get those INT's, the game is a blowout...

Quote Originally Posted by Freezer Weasel View Post
    Yea, a lot of throws were easily behind his receiver and many were low on those slant patterns. They looked forced as well.
    He threw afew bad ones for sure behind his WR... It's obvious that the weather was a factor because Brees was throwing some ugly balls as well...

That 3rd and 2 drop was right on the money though to Tate... Tate get's taken out of games too much... He's a good #2 but not a go to guy... 49er's surrounding cast is amazing... I don't see the Hawks personally beating them.. Especially with the way they've been playing...

Harvin made a huge impact for our offense... Unfortunately I don't see him returning next week...
    Last edited by Anointed One; 01-12-2014 at 05:22 AM.

It was windy as heck. At least around here and we're not that far away. I'm sure that was why both guys were off. However this plays to Kaepernicks arm strength so I'm ok if it happens again.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Quote Originally Posted by Anointed One View Post
    Yeah if Chancellor and Thomas get those INT's, the game is a blowout...
    Or the Brees fumble....

Some things went NO's way that easily could have broken the game wide open.
    U MAD BRO??

Quote Originally Posted by Anointed One View Post
    He threw afew bad ones for sure behind his WR... It's obvious that the weather was a factor because Brees was throwing some ugly balls as well...

That 3rd and 2 drop was right on the money though to Tate... Tate get's taken out of games too much... He's a good #2 but not a go to guy... 49er's surrounding cast is amazing... I don't see the Hawks personally beating them.. Especially with the way they've been playing...

Harvin made a huge impact for our offense... Unfortunately I don't see him returning next week...
    I'm not ready to toss our entire WR corps in the dumpster. Tate played particularly bad yesterday, and the conditions were so unfavorable for passing that I'm not putting too much stock in it going forward. Each game is different, as we've been told all week leading up to yesterday's rematch.

I guess we'll see how Harvin responds throughout the week. Would be great to have him out there for NFCC but it's probably 50/50 at best.
    U MAD BRO??

Today I noticed a tree branch the size of my thigh had busted off in the wind.

Slightly unfavorable conditions indeed.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowknifer View Post
    Today I noticed a tree branch the size of my thigh had busted off in the wind.

Slightly unfavorable conditions indeed.
    That's nuts. Another crazy thing that happens in the PNW from time to time is heavy rains to soften up the ground, then a really bad freeze and next thing you know trees are coming down because of all the weight from the ice on the branches.
    U MAD BRO??

Pretty sure this was wind related, but yeah, I can see that happening. The ground here is basically mud currently, although it was drier out today.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456