Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Quote Originally Posted by old duke View Post
    NBC again, so we get the 2 bias clowns again.

Also, Garrett doesn't call the plays - does he? I thought callahan was calling the plays.
    Yeah, Callahan calls the play - thru Garrett. Whoever they want to blame it on. If the buck doesn't stop with Garrett he ought to just hand in his headset.
    Gang Way!

I'll laugh my ass off if Jerry fires the only good coach they have......Monte Kiffin.

Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    I'll laugh my ass off if Jerry fires the only good coach they have......Monte Kiffin.
    NFC East should be cleaning house. Outside of Chip there's not a coach in the division who deserves to keep his job. Cowboys D doesn't lack talent and they were one of the worst this year.

We all know what the problem in Dallas is, tho. Garrett is just a symptom. Would a CK leave a cushy college gig to render himself obsolete under Jerrah? It would have to be some double-top-secret-probation coming down, sex tapes with cheerleaders and all.

I don't really know enough to say if Kiffin should go or not. The guys play hard for him, but they didn't have much in the cupboard. At least give him a draft and some FA pickups before you toss him. But if you get a whole new regime, yes he's gone unless the new one wants him. Jones won't fire Garrett is my prediction.

Payton was obviously the one we let slip away.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Now that somebody OTHER than Romo has thrown a dinker in the waning moments.., can anybody ponder it might be Dallas' PLAY-CALLING that is the problem?
    That's A problem, but THE problem is overall lack of talent due to an inept front office. Change HC, change OC, change DC, change defensive scheme, change offensive scheme... it doesn't matter. Dallas is a mediocre team because it squanders valuable draft picks and signs players to bad contracts. There is only one change that will make a real difference -- the only change that has not been tried.

Gus, the answer to your problems are right there in the owner's box. Give the reins to the kid who pulled his shirt over his head.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627