Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seahawks really are gonna have to depend on their D to carry them. Which can happen. Carolina will need a healthy Steve Smith.

Gonna be a fun playoff year (hopefully) of course it is all ruined for us if we lose.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I think we get KC in Rd 1 and Cincy in AFCCG. I think NE is one and done. KC doesn't worry me at all and I think Cincy will be a high scoring game. Too bad Indy lost Wayne, that was a super big blow to their chances.
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I think we get KC in Rd 1 and Cincy in AFCCG. I think NE is one and done. KC doesn't worry me at all and I think Cincy will be a high scoring game. Too bad Indy lost Wayne, that was a super big blow to their chances.
    We get a bye in Rd 1. :)

Bengals losing Leon Hall is a big loss for them facing a team like Denver and if Terence Newman isn't healthy that would hurt, but by the time we would be playing Cincy he should be healthy. Dre Kirkpatrick played better in the 2nd half last week.

Cincy's has a very phsyical D, but I think we can pass on them pretty well.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Rd 1 doesn't start till the Bronco's have to play! I think Dalton will fail trying to keep up with Manning and Co.
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

I like how most of you guys have no fear of KC....keep it that way please...you know...until after the game...

As for the KC - SD game...KC should have beat them and KC only started 2 starters (Fisher and Sherman). Not only was their the missed call on the FG but the fake punt in OT also should have been a KC TD according to Mike Perreira (sp?).

IMO...NE is the weakest team in the playoffs. I have no doubt in my mind that if SD beats Cincy then KC will go win in NE.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach

So GU, you are already looking past the Colts?

Quote Originally Posted by GiveUp2122 View Post
    I like how most of you guys have no fear of KC....keep it that way please...you know...until after the game...

As for the KC - SD game...KC should have beat them and KC only started 2 starters (Fisher and Sherman). Not only was their the missed call on the FG but the fake punt in OT also should have been a KC TD according to Mike Perreira (sp?).

IMO...NE is the weakest team in the playoffs. I have no doubt in my mind that if SD beats Cincy then KC will go win in NE.
    I agree that KC would handle the Pats ...

Let's face it - if the Broncos can't beat a Colts team with a kid QB two years removed from a 1-15 season, or a Charger team with a first year head coach or a Cincy team who is about as non-descript as a playoff can be - if the Peyton Manning-led #1 all-time offense cannot beat these teams in January at home, then we don't deserve it ...

That leaves KC and NE

NE only concerns me b/c of Brady, as he has seen/done it all - and even w/ that, they don't strike fear in me ...

KC is the team that worries me most

The realist in me wants Indy to win - but the competitor says BRING 'EM ON

;)
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    So GU, you are already looking past the Colts?
    Honestly they are one of the teams I fear the most. They can play great and beat anyone but they can also play horrible and lose to anyone so I guess we will see. I expect KC to come out and play well.

I'll be front row behind the KC bench on the 40 yard line. You guys should look for me and then it'll be kinda like we met.

Quote Originally Posted by GiveUp2122 View Post
    I'll be front row behind the KC bench on the 40 yard line. You guys should look for me and then it'll be kinda like we met.
    And we'll recognize you from the avatar photo ?

;)
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    And we'll recognize you from the avatar photo ?

;)
    Almost exactly...minus the green hair and make-up...add black hair, red shirt, and a little bigger than ole Heath ;)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123