Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakic19 View Post
    But according to you our passing game hasn't improved with added weapons. That about sums up what you know. Which is a whole lot of nothing.
    Holy crap are you stubborn. Nobody is saying anything of the sort. There is a difference though if your guys are just making plays or the plays are helping your players. It was one of Roman's better days of calling passing plays but the total result of the season certainly doesn't lead to a lot of confidence.

You yourself just several posts before this one said Roman should go. Then Colin makes some big passes and Boldin and Patton make big plays - Dawson makes the game winner and that changes everything?

I know you change your opinion all the time but holy crap man you're like the last hold out on this Roman thing. Unfortunately for the rest of us I doubt Roman will be getting another job and don't think he'll be fired because Harbaugh is so loyal to his guys.
    Draft well and then coach em up!

Find the next Ronnie Lott & Justin Smith & Jerry Rice & Deion Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Genus49 View Post
    Holy crap are you stubborn. Nobody is saying anything of the sort. There is a difference though if your guys are just making plays or the plays are helping your players. It was one of Roman's better days of calling passing plays but the total result of the season certainly doesn't lead to a lot of confidence.

You yourself just several posts before this one said Roman should go. Then Colin makes some big passes and Boldin and Patton make big plays - Dawson makes the game winner and that changes everything?

I know you change your opinion all the time but holy crap man you're like the last hold out on this Roman thing. Unfortunately for the rest of us I doubt Roman will be getting another job and don't think he'll be fired because Harbaugh is so loyal to his guys.
    What make you think Roman isn't giving Harbaugh what he wants ? This is Harbaughs team. Roman is calling Harbaughs game

I think it's more than loyality
    As smart as the internet

We're all Bozo's on this bus.~FST

Quote Originally Posted by Genus49 View Post

Yes, unfortunately for us we will get to keep a guy around who has helped us to 36 wins the past three seasons.

And I still love it that when other teams have nice plays it's because their playcaller got their guys open but when we have nice plays it's because our player made a nice play.

You wonder why I'm so stubborn? I have played the game of football and trying to explain to you idiots that talent does actually matter time after time again only to have you guys who think you know anything try to blabber your way around the point.

It's Fn rediculous. I don't care for Roman. I never have but I like our offensive style. But you guys who think getting the ball to Kyle Williams, Jon Baldwin, Vance McDonald or Frank Gore in the screen game would have actually changed anything have no damn clue.

I said from week two...just wait and see. We finally get our guys healthy 5 weeks ago and you can slowly see improvements. But still, you guys whine even after we had 300 yards and our passing game you guys have been slamming all year won us the game. If we had Kyle Williams and Jon Baldwin as #2 and #3 receivers with Vance McDonald as our TE there is no chance we win that game. Get a freaking clue.
    Last edited by Sakic19; 12-31-2013 at 06:15 PM.
    --Colorado Avalanche
    --San Francisco 49ers
    --Washington Nationals
    --San Antonio Spurs

"If a person has an imaginary friend they call him crazy but if a bunch of people have the same imaginary friend they call it religion"

-My two favourite teams are the SF 49ers and whoever is playing the Seahawks.

"I'm still waiting for the greatest of all the young QB's to do his thing, but if he doesn't we've been told it wont be his fault"

Then there is the idiot who wants to hire every other OC under the sun, other teams scraps who have just been fired and have helped their team to 4-12 records and you wonder why I'm stubborn. And the best yet is that the arm chair GM gets his info off some poster off the webzone.

50 more yards per game since we got our guys back all against top 10 defenses in the league. And morons still argue that our passing game sucks. Un-real.
    --Colorado Avalanche
    --San Francisco 49ers
    --Washington Nationals
    --San Antonio Spurs

"If a person has an imaginary friend they call him crazy but if a bunch of people have the same imaginary friend they call it religion"

-My two favourite teams are the SF 49ers and whoever is playing the Seahawks.

"I'm still waiting for the greatest of all the young QB's to do his thing, but if he doesn't we've been told it wont be his fault"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345