Warning: Google has identify KFFL as a malicious webiste

This is what Google is saying when I tried to open KFFL fromChrome. Mods may want to investigate further with the owner of the site.

What is the current listing status for kffl.com?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 8 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 295 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 9 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-12-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-12-24.
    Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including 162.222.227.0/, sderlins.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including 162.222.227.0/.

This site was hosted on 12 network(s) including AS701 (UUNET), AS20940 (AKAMAI-ASN1), AS14618 (AMAZON-AES).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, kffl.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 2 site(s) including coolstandings.com/, givingwidget.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Yeah, chrome made me come here at my own risk. Cory Bonini said it's been cleared up, he's just waiting on google to clear it.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

I got this message the other day too from my laptop but I was able to log in fine from my ipad and iphone.

In the future the best bet would be to post it in kfflsupport board which is the first board listed here. That is where the KFFL management reads these issues. It looks like someone else had already posted it and it was fixed. Let me know if you have problems still and I will contact Cory or Ryan. I was able to get in fine last night when I logged in from my laptop.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?