Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester View Post
    It the "biggest scandal in sports", but nobody can qualify or quantify a single game.

Still cant say how those playoffs losses at Indy and Broncos happened if the videos were such a benefit. The 2002 season? Just the wins counted...

Its boloney.

round and round and round
    well for qualitative we have both the jets and steelers players. So that's just not true.

even the haters compared it to PEDs. Which only helps my argument.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Brady is not even the most dominate athlete to play in Boston (or 30 miles away).

That would be Mr. Bobby Orr and Mr. Bill Russell.
    “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Grimes View Post
    Brady is not even the most dominate athlete to play in Boston (or 30 miles away).

That would be Mr. Bobby Orr and Mr. Bill Russell.
    I will give you Russell and his 13 Championships, Orr not so much. 2 Championships and a very short career. Brady has been at the top of his game for much longer.
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Orr is right there with anybody...arguably the greatest hockey player ever.

You are welcome to that opinion and I am sure you are not alone.

I measure greatness on longevity and championships as well.
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789