Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by janos_51 View Post
    I would almost rather resign Woooten, Melton and Ratliff....
    The question I have about this is... Do we really want 2 sub-300# DTs starting? Or does Tucker like bigger DTs? That question will be answered this offseason.
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

Quote Originally Posted by janos_51 View Post
    Greene, not so much. He looks like he's running around lost out there.

Bostic with proper coaching, still has tremendous upside. But I almost want to see him move to OLB and draft a true thumper for a MLB.
    I would't mind seeing Shayne Skov in a Bears jersey.

Honestly, as far a D-line goes...I somewhat have to agree with keeping as much of it as you can. Regardless of who, I think the main point is, keep what you can feasibly. I'd tend to agree that Wooton is a young Izzy. Is that a bad thing? No. Is it a player you have to keep? Not really. But he's good to have around as well. Peppers, is he doing what he's being paid to? Nope. Is there anybody else up front that the offenses have to pay attention to? Also a big fat nope. It's one of those things. You'd like to see more production out of him, but at the same time one guy can only do so much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12