Anyone here bake? My daughter really likes to bake and it's one of the things I get to do while spending time with her. So I'm looking for a few new cookie recipes that we haven't already had. So no Chocolate Chip, M&M Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Christmas cutouts, Lemon cookie, or Hershey Kiss Cookies. We don't care much for nuts or fruit in or on our cookies either. We are big fans of chocolate, but we aren't only looking for recipes with Chocolate.

If there are enough of you that actually bake we can turn this into more then just Christmas Cookies recipes. I'm always looking for new Cake and Pie recipes and who doesn't want a better Brownie recipe. In fact I'm always on the lookout for a new Chocolate Cake recipe. Especially one that is moist and really rick in flavor. Ever since my friends grandmother passed away we no longer get her Chocolate Cake which was the most moist and rich chocolate cake we've ever had.

For those of you that don't mind sweet and love those eclair doughnuts my wife has a great recipe. If anyone's interested let me know. For now though I'm looking for new cookie recipes to cook with my daughter over the holiday school vacation.