Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill View Post
    Indeed. But Minnie and Was are terrible teams. Detroit has talent.
    Yep. If they end up narrowly missing the playoffs, it's those 2 losses to absolute garbage teams that they should be kicking themselves for. They had no business losing those games.

Quote Originally Posted by brh View Post
    Yep. If they end up narrowly missing the playoffs, it's those 2 losses to absolute garbage teams that they should be kicking themselves for. They had no business losing those games.
    Absolutely no business. Both of those games still infuriate me.
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by DaSuperfan View Post
    Both of those games still infuriate me.
    Notably Minnesota. I haven't been that pissed off after a loss since Marion Barber fumbled in Denver.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Coach View Post
    Notably Minnesota. I haven't been that pissed off after a loss since Marion Barber fumbled in Denver.
    I hear ya....but that Washington game was just as maddening though. To score 41 points and still lose a game to a team that has struggled all season long....that's just as depressing IMO.
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

Yea the Minnesota game had me in a wild mood my wife said you need to settle down and all I could say back was you don't understand.

In hindsight the loss doesn't look anywhere near as bad now if you look who the Vikes have beaten or gone close to the last two weeks the Ravens and Eagles.
    Next thing you know they will take my thoughts away

The Vikings game is maddening due to how they lost (sheer mind-boggling stupidity on Trestman's part), but I think losing to Washington is much worse. Regardless of records, divisional games always tend to be tough and weird stuff happens in them so I can forgive a loss to Minnesota based on that. Washington however is just an absolute trainwreck of a team and has been all year. No respectable team should lose to them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12