Smile Fellow commishes, have you ever seen this scenario?

So, I'm co-commish of a league that runs on espn and we're heading into the 2nd round of the playoffs this week. We had a close game last week in the first round where a stat adjustment came overnight after the MNF game between the Bears and Cowboys. Dude ended up losing by about a half a point since they took a solo tackle from Sean Lee and made it an assisted tackle. Sucks to lose like that but things happen.

Cut to this morning (Friday after week 15's Thursday night game) and another stat adjustment goes through from last week's Miami/Pittsburgh game where Chris Clemens gets an assisted tackle from somewhere and gives the original team his win back by less than a point. So, during the game one matchup was showing, then overnight sometime, the adjustment goes through and it changes the semifinal match. Now, both owners are pissed. One because he's out, the other because he didn't get a chance to make ww moves or set a lineup.

I've never seen a stat adjustment happen AFTER the next week started. Kinda BS if you ask me, but what am I to do, aside from writing to espn to complain?
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Lol what a cluster****. If I was the owner that ultimately ended up with the win I don't think I would be complaining too much. Who was he honestly going to pick up that would make an impact this week. If he had any Broncos or Chargers in his lineup last week I doubt that he was taking them out this week.

I'd let the adjustment stand and tell the owner that benefitted to be grateful he's in the semis.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom298 View Post
    I'd let the adjustment stand and tell the owner that benefitted to be grateful he's in the semis.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom298 View Post
    Lol what a cluster****. If I was the owner that ultimately ended up with the win I don't think I would be complaining too much. Who was he honestly going to pick up that would make an impact this week. If he had any Broncos or Chargers in his lineup last week I doubt that he was taking them out this week.

I concur. And it also allows the owner to BLAME ESPN(the website) not you.

I don't like those stat corrections...they should occur before Wednesday at the latest.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

That last interception by Stafford gave a guy in my league a .02 point win. He's probably ecstatic going from a loss to a win in the last few seconds of the game but I have a inkling that he's ripe from karmic standpoint for a stat correction...lol.
    "I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."