It's quite hilarious with bipartisan budget Ryan and Boehner now taking their wacks at the conservative bully monster.Let's see if this is a turning point, or just the prelude to more groveling.

Sure isn't the first time the ultra conservatives have taken flack, but they always seem to end up driving the bus.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

It's a bad agreement, but it's likely the best that they can get because of the wasted effort last time. And if anyone wants to dig it up, I was on record as wanting them to shut down the government (if it came to that) over the debt limit, not Obamacare.
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Governing is about compromise. Not about taking your proverbial ball and going home. Kudos to Ryan and Boehner.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Small bore stuff, but it's certainly preferable to an unadulterated sequester and further spending cuts.
    Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill your son.

"Responsibility without conviction is weak, but it is sane. Conviction without responsibility, in the current incarnation of the Republican Party, is raving mad."