Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by skinswin! View Post
    Plus..I don't like RG3's attitude anymore. His become a bit of a diva to me. I don't know if you guys heard, but RG3 is telling his teammates Shanahan won't be there next year. That's wrong for him to do that. Just plain wrong.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-alongside-dad
    This and the injuries are what concern me about Grif. I don't want a guy who is fake humble. That's what I feel like Griffin is at times.

Plus..I don't like RG3's attitude anymore. His become a bit of a diva to me. I don't know if you guys heard, but RG3 is telling his teammates Shanahan won't be there next year. That's wrong for him to do that. Just plain wrong.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-alongside-dad

I don't see anything particularly diva-ish about Griffin saying he believes he'll have a new HC next year. At this point I'd say 99.9% of people who have any interest in NFL football probably feel the same way.

Kyle cutting bait with his father is the real story here. I think its a good move by Kyle.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Breed,

For him to walk around and openly say that is undermining the coaches authority. In other words, he's saying, " For what he did to me, he's going to be fired. I'm the shot caller around here." That's what he's basically indicating. You can't have that. You don't see that being done in New England, Baltimore or San Francisco do you? Those coaches are the shot callers. As they should be. That statement shows that RG3's ego is a bit out of control.
    I bleed Burgundy, I piss gold, and crap on Blue Stars!

I think you may be reading too much or incorrectly into what Griff is saying he believes. And maybe I'm wrong, but I see Shanahan's authority lasting all of 2 weeks. And no, you don't see this in NE, SF and Balt. They actually have HCs that know what they're doing. We on the other hand have a HC that's HCed the Skins to 38 losses and counting in 4 years.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Breed,

For him to walk around and openly say that is undermining the coaches authority. In other words, he's saying, " For what he did to me, he's going to be fired. I'm the shot caller around here." That's what he's basically indicating. You can't have that. You don't see that being done in New England, Baltimore or San Francisco do you? Those coaches are the shot callers. As they should be. That statement shows that RG3's ego is a bit out of control.
    Where did he say any such thing? Are you referring to the comment that Shanny won't be back or do you have another quote? Link?
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12