Mich St. apparently had a nice QB situation in 2007

The starter was Brian Hoyer, the backups Nick Foles and Kirk Cousins.

Now that Cousins is set to start for the Redskins this weekend, it will mean that all three QBs will have started games this season.

Foles wound up transferring to Arizona, where he played before becoming an Eagle. A fourth guy switched to receiver but was amazingly also in NFL camps.

None of them exactly killed it in college, but projected well as pros. With the way the college game is going, teams will have to dig a little deeper to find pro-style QBs, if that's what they're after. Ironically, Foles is bringing success to Kelly, who was supposed to bring Oregon-style football to the NFL.

Dantonio is a good coach; he's going to end up at a top 15 program before long.
    "I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't do any of those things, so I'd probably be the last to know."

- Bill Belichick on the social media exploits of Chad Ochocinco

No. Nobody gets to poach another great Spartan coach from us again.
    A Drinking Team with a Cycling Problem

Foles seems to think highly of Dantonio despite leaving the program for what appear to have been personal reasons. He was rooting for Michigan State last weekend.

I agree that none of these guys was elite in college, or is elite now, but pretty amazing depth for one school. I guess maybe Michigan with Brady and Griese compares, as well as some of the USC classes under Carroll.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cryin Lion View Post
    No. Nobody gets to poach another great Spartan coach from us again.
    Sorry man, but if somewhere like Texas or a big SEC school comes calling, Dantonio will answer.
    "I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't do any of those things, so I'd probably be the last to know."

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    Foles seems to think highly of Dantonio despite leaving the program for what appear to have been personal reasons. He was rooting for Michigan State last weekend.

I agree that none of these guys was elite in college, or is elite now, but pretty amazing depth for one school. I guess maybe Michigan with Brady and Griese compares, as well as some of the USC classes under Carroll.
    Don't forget that Michigan also had the immortal Drew Henson around during the Brady years.

FSU will have its 3rd consecuitive 1st round QB in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    Sorry man, but if somewhere like Texas or a big SEC school comes calling, Dantonio will answer.
    You never know.. Some coaches are happy at a place and never lea....

Ah, forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    You never know.. Some coaches are happy at a place and never lea....

Ah, forget it.
    Hey, don't worry, I'm sure that Harsin will stick around right until the Utah job opens up, or maybe follow Dan Hawkins' footsteps to Colorado - that worked out swimmingly!

Too soon. :)

Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    Dantonio is a good coach; he's going to end up at a top 15 program before long.
    As much as it pains me to say it, he may have made MSU one.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff