Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KC high, GMen low... who'd a thunk?
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    KC high, GMen low... who'd a thunk?
    I picked KC and NY Giants in another High/Low contest I'm playing. I would have picked that one here too, but I was having trouble signing on this site and forgot who I had pick and had to pick quickly because I didn't have time to linger on this site this week.

Still, I got 29 points which should keep me at or near the top.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

I like you on top.
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    I like you on top.
    Hey, watch it.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12