Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    The Celtics had legitimately bad teams. The Spurs just tanked.
    Ehhh, they definitely were "conservative" in holding Pierce out in the second half of the year for the Oden/Durant draft.
    "I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't do any of those things, so I'd probably be the last to know."

- Bill Belichick on the social media exploits of Chad Ochocinco

Can we just imagine if Miami hadn't just basically intentionally tanked the draft? They might have some assets to swing a trade for a big man to ban to bang with Hibbert.

how about just taking some stash guys and flipping them with a contract or two to get a big man who fits what you need?

But trading 1st rounders away for 2nds and not getting anything out of them (cough cough Justin Hamilton cough cough) makes absolutely no sense to me.

And don't tell me this team couldn't have used either Moultrie or my main Vandy man Ezeli. At least some defensive size to slow hibbert down a bit.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123