Eagles/Bears flexed to SNF

>Nick Foles
    ---->
    ------->Chip Kelly
    ---->
    >Howie Roseman

The Philly Triangle - 1 focal point of potential stability that has continued to solidify itself through the season showing its ability to anchor the foundation. 1 leading force to shape the future. 1 collector to supply the pieces. Could the Green/Silver lining return to the triangle?...stay tuned to this continuing saga.

That sucks. Way colder and a shorter week for the Cowboy game.

They will probably flex the Dallas game too, if the division comes down to it. The nation loves a good Cowboys ass beating and that promises to be one.

Sweet im cool with this. Was getting sick of back to back 1pm games. Nice change of pace for some prime time. Like the respect.
    My common sense is tingling.

Quote Originally Posted by WIZ View Post
    That sucks. Way colder and a shorter week for the Cowboy game.
    Shorter by 7 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Avelek View Post
    Shorter by 7 hours?
    Shorter week. Yes -7 is shorter. If you got up 7 hours later how would your day go?

I like the 1 pm games, but I'm old fashioned. I like the routine, and not having to wait til later or M or Th night games. Its OK. Not a big deal. Good national exposure.

Glad I couldn't get off work that day and sold the ticket... Late season night games suck... Unless its a playoff game, I want 1:00pm games in December at home...
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I don't mind it at all. Saint Nick, Shady McCoy and Chip Kelly primetime!!

These guys run a two minute offense for sixty minutes every week. I don't see this schedule time change as a problem.
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

Quote Originally Posted by WIZ View Post
    Shorter week. Yes -7 is shorter. If you got up 7 hours later how would your day go?
    In the grand scheme of things, 7 hours shouldn't be a big deal. Teams play night games every week and it's never talked about. And they're not waking up 7 hours later, if you want to get technical with this.

OK changes nothing. All the same. Let's win...

I'm surprised by this flexing... If you think about it, this game could be meaningless for the Eagles and give them a chance to rest starters for the game in Dallas... If the Eagles win this week in Min. and Dallas wins the next 2, the game has no meaning to the Eagles... No matter what, they'd have to win in Dallas to clinch the division...

Then the question becomes, do you rest starters against the Bears for a virtual bye week...
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKickA## View Post
    I'm surprised by this flexing... If you think about it, this game could be meaningless for the Eagles and give them a chance to rest starters for the game in Dallas... If the Eagles win this week in Min. and Dallas wins the next 2, the game has no meaning to the Eagles... No matter what, they'd have to win in Dallas to clinch the division...

Then the question becomes, do you rest starters against the Bears for a virtual bye week...
    I was thinking the same thing.

I hate to look ahead but the likely scenario is that the Bears game is meaningless.

It would still have playoff seeding implications; #3 seed as opposed to the #4 seed. We could also be in a (rare but still possible) situation where we could still get a wildcard birth even with a loss against dallas.