Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For this year...I'd settle for Joe Flacco and a hot streak
    Last edited by swat; 12-06-2013 at 01:55 AM.

I didn't say anyone owed me a damn thing, why is my name getting tossed around like a dime store hooker?

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    I didn't say anyone owed me a damn thing, why is my name getting tossed around like a dime store hooker?
    Your first post in this thread.... might have something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    I expect most of this board to write a letter to Reuban Frank and absolute LYNCH him! Because he said and I quote "Let’s compare Foles and Elway through two seasons" HOW DARE HE!!! COMPARING HIM TO A HOF QB after 2 SEASONS!!! CUT HIS BALLS OFF!!!
    Do you feel like someone cut your balls off?

Always a small snide comment leveed at a person at some point. Your exclusive anger has to be released over some specific time frame. That's been your forte since you've graced us with your appearance FFL.
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

I must admit that when I read Wingmans post "You have to admit, there sure are similarities.". The picture in that first post was of John Elway, and I was thinking Brady. Why? Because that's my very weak opinion. He has absolutely nothing in common with John... I know because my modern day favorite is John Elway and for the life of me, I don't see it. My all time favorite is Johnny Unitas. Maybe you can give a short list of some of those similarities to substantiate your claim and prove everyone wrong.
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

He does not have Elway's mobility, but he has a bit of the goofy, toothy grin.

I would sort of compare him more to Aikman than Elway, maybe even moreso than Brady.
    Gang Way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12