Carolina Panthers

The Saints are playing well despite their performance against the Hawks. Carolina is the hardest opponent for the rest of the season and they play them twice. Our run defense has been suspect which does not bode well. Brees will need to rise to the occasion as the division is on the line.

Twice in the last four games - what kind of schedule blunder is that?

It's happened to the Cowboys before, too.

These should be knock-out drag-out type games, but... I can't help but think it takes alot out of each team going into the playoffs.
    Gang Way!

The Saints have played much better than expected on defense especially considering their personnel. Rob Ryan has done an amazing job. I was not high on him when they brought him on but this may have been his best job yet. But on offense, they have not been consistent at all. They have some young guys that really make me believe that the future is going to be even better. I never thought the Saints would be in a position to win the division, let alone have a real chance to go to the Super Bowl. They have some real problems that once they fix them, this team will be scary. The Panthers are hitting on all cylinders and if we can split with them, we will be in great shape and win the division.