Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    If only RGIII had Terrence Williams and Josh Gordon to throw to.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    Don't feel sorry for him ...

By all accounts, he was/is upset at the relationship between Synder and RGIII and feels alienated - somewhat similar to the days when he and Elway conspired behind Dan Reeves' back ...

Mike, meet karma ...
    You da man. I'm running with this

My goodness, fellas. The local media are starting to destroy Mike Shanahan in response to that story that was leaked yesterday that at the end of last season, after the loss to Seattle, Shanny had his office packed, ready to quit. Local media are stating Mike planted the story, literally made it up, and is now trying to convince everyone he has not sucked while in DC but instead he is the victim of RGIII/Meddlesome Dan despite evidence to the contrary. Aye yay yay.

Sure is fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    My goodness, fellas. The local media are starting to destroy Mike Shanahan in response to that story that was leaked yesterday that at the end of last season, after the loss to Seattle, Shanny had his office packed, ready to quit. Local media are stating Mike planted the story, literally made it up, and is now trying to convince everyone he has not sucked while in DC but instead he is the victim of RGIII/Meddlesome Dan despite evidence to the contrary. Aye yay yay.
    As Bill Parcells once said:

You are what your record says you are
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345