Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    wtf kind of emote is :buttrock: ?
    Never ask questions like that. The answers might be too horrifying to contemplate.
    "No two people on Earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or else it isn't music."—Billie Holliday

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Someone needs a nice tall glass of Christmas cheer!
    At your own risk...
    "No two people on Earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or else it isn't music."—Billie Holliday

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    Never ask questions like that. The answers might be too horrifying to contemplate.
    Only at first. Then you get used to it and it's not so bad.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner View Post
    This.

I'm very pro-Christmas and even pro-commercializing it. I like to spend money, buy gifts. I love the lights, the music, the entire thing. It's the only time of the year that I shop. Other than that I'm an online guy and just order in my guns and ammo from the bunker. But this whole Christmas before Thanksgiving and right after Halloween is ruining it. The more you spread it out the less significant it becomes.
    I'm with this. I like to give and receive gifts I admit. It provides things to do, like decorate with your kids or see decorations, santa etc. with your kids. I like that it boosts the economy, I like getting together with family that I don't see enough.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Kids are awesome at Christmas. It's really what everything revolves around for me.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I dislike the environmental impact that usage of Christmas lights bring. I also dislike our federal government hauling a tree from the state of Washington or Oregon or wherever this years tree was transported. I'm ok with celebrating the birth of Jesus as chosen in this society as December 25th (though no one knows the true date except God). But I celebrate him everyday, thus December , as the OP was questioning isn't MORE significant than other months to me.

Any month the Red Sox win a WS is significant, I'll admit.
    I promise I won't do it again

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234