Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    Ha ha...I snuck into the #6 seed on a final weekend doubleheader on Ashton's monster game...

Unsure if I should bench him this week in favor for Amendola or Nicks...LOL.

One thing for sure...I don't trust Trent Richardson.....
    If McCown is starting go with Jeffrey. Seems like they have a nice thing going together. Cutler seems to favor Marshall.

Quote Originally Posted by kmb40oz View Post
    If McCown is starting go with Jeffrey. Seems like they have a nice thing going together. Cutler seems to favor Marshall.
    That's what I have been thinking of...
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Actually Marshall has had three good games and two bad games with McCown.... Ironically my playoff survival comes down to needing a good game from Marshall tonight.... Here's hoping!!!
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

I'm up by 34, have Jeffrey where he has Romo/Murray!

Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post
    Actually Marshall has had three good games and two bad games with McCown.... Ironically my playoff survival comes down to needing a good game from Marshall tonight.... Here's hoping!!!
    I need 4.4 points from Marshall. Or, 44 yards. His 2 bad games with McNown? 45 and 42 yards..........

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseland Vike View Post
    I need 4.4 points from Marshall. Or, 44 yards. His 2 bad games with McNown? 45 and 42 yards..........
    I'm down 8 with Marshall and Dallas' Kicker vs. Bears' Kicker..... Non-PPR. Marshall can tip the scales for me here BIG time.... I'm hoping for at least 10 points out of him... PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12