Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A bet with my heart.

Vikings, 355 Yards, F U Joe Fluke-co
    "I rooted for the Russians in 1980 because they were the better team." - Twolvesguy

Lions - 383
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Colts + 5.5 345
    The good die first, And they whose hearts are dry as summer dust Burn to the socket. ~~ William Wordsworth

Dolphins, 330
    You're either continuing to get better, or you're getting worse.

Should have kept on picking the Jags.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Bills 350

Rams, 299

Quote Originally Posted by janos_51 View Post
    Nix that pick...I forgot that Weedon is out with a concussion and that the newly signed Caleb Hanie is going to play....yuck!

Give me the Dolphins +3, 245
    Should have stayed with your original pick.

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    Should have stayed with your original pick.
    Dolphins won overall, Browns just covered.

I got me 3 extra points outta the deal
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

Quote Originally Posted by janos_51 View Post
    Dolphins won overall, Browns just covered.

I got me 3 extra points outta the deal
    My bad. I didn't realize the Dolphins had won. So change was good in your case. :)

I should have switched. Didn't take the weather into account here. Should have changed my high/low pick, too.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12