Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I knew that switching to a 3-4 scheme would pay dividends, but I thought it would take years. It could be a one year transition at this rate. With another good draft next year, we could actually have a top 10 defense.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWing View Post
    I love how our defense keeps improving every week. We went from rags to riches. We finally have a respectable defense.

Foles is the real deal. He may have gotten a few breaks yesterday but he still wins with class.

Chip, I like you but you kill me sometimes. Stop trying to outsmart yourself. Stick with whats working and stop trying to fineness in the second half. If Chip continues to do this it will bite him right in the ass.
    agree with every single point 100%. Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    I knew that switching to a 3-4 scheme would pay dividends, but I thought it would take years. It could be a one year transition at this rate. With another good draft next year, we could actually have a top 10 defense.
    The one man on the defense I could still see huge things coming from is Bennie Logan. I watched him closely in that Arizona game, and he really gets down the line well, and he gets off the ball pretty well and holds up well at the point of attack. I think he needs to pack on more weight, good weight of course, would like to see him get his legs stronger, and he needs work on using his hands to fend of blocks. But I think Logan has a huge upside as a NT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12