Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Centennial Colorado home of the Donkeys
    Posts
    2,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Green Fan View Post
    Big tough talkers with pvssie ass dogs. Interesting dynamic.






    This is what a Redskins fan's dogs look like. Kindly disregard the plaid sweats. They're, um, comfortable.


    I thought that was a picture of how redskin fans treat their women.
    Nothing left to do but smile,smile,smile. Have a Grateful Day. :}

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    30,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Funktronic View Post
    About damn time.


    Also, any dog less than 40lbs is a cat, and cats are useless.
    I agree.

    We have a lab and a beagle. Wife wanted the beagle. It's cute as hell, but more like a cat than a dog.

    When our 13yr old lab kicks the bucket and we get a new pup - I'm looking forward to seeing the ankle biter try to push the young blood around.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    30,183
    I think Aldon Smith did not time that nut shot, he is not that smooth.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    31,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    When you are a p$ssy Redskins fan you need guard dogs. When you are a man, you can have some toy dogs on your lap while you watch TV, confident that you can handle your business.

    BTW did you sew those things out of a flannel shirt or what? Even Walmart would be ashamed to sell that pattern.

    Yeah the dog pics were a dick measuring contest for sure, I'll admit to stooping that low. But then again message boards are daily dick measuring contests right? And I'm a Skins fan so I'm about out of bullets. Again. But I sure would love to see a video of you walking that dog. Please tell me he has a bow near his head. That would be just precious.

    As for the pants I gotta crop that schitt out. They are incredibly comfortable, fleece that somehow repels white dog hair. But jeez it looks like I'm sitting on grandma's couch.
    Last edited by Darrell Green Fan; 11-27-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    31,018
    Quote Originally Posted by mannyz View Post
    We also have a Maltese, fortunately she is 12 yrs ols. I hope she dies soon. I can't stand that dog. She has an uppity attitude. I can't wiat for her to kick off. On night I almost wrapped my hands around her neck and was thinking of squeezing. I love animals, but that one is not one I even rem,otely like.
    This part cracked me up.

    By the way Manny how's your health? PM if you don't want it public but I haven't forgotten your situation.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Centennial Colorado home of the Donkeys
    Posts
    2,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Green Fan View Post
    This part cracked me up.

    By the way Manny how's your health? PM if you don't want it public but I haven't forgotten your situation.
    Thanks DGF. My health is up in the air. I have 4 chemo treatments left, but, as you know, it is cancer. I just hope that I can see my children have children. My daughter is 26 with a steady bf but who knows. My sons are 22 and 21. I pray about my health everyday. I need all the prayers I can get.
    Thank you so much for asking. As far as I am concerned, you are and have always been welcome in our forum. I have even ventured into your forum recently not trying to flame. Thanks again, you are a class act.
    Nothing left to do but smile,smile,smile. Have a Grateful Day. :}

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    25,203
    Nick Foles named NFC Offensive player of the month. http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...9-f561f4c1ab59

    152.8 Nov. QB rating highest ever for any calendar month in NFL history.
    Last edited by swat; 11-27-2013 at 08:49 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    30,183
    My wife and daughter did dress him in costume for Halloween. He was humiliated, and I told them never to do that again. He thinks he is muy macho.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly Burbs
    Posts
    14,699
    I've had a Bullmastiff and Rotty. We now have a Lab and Lhasa Apso. The Lhasa thinks she is 200 lbs. The Lab won't f with her for nothing. I'd trade the Lab for a Rott or Bullmastiff yesterday.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    31,018
    Quote Originally Posted by mannyz View Post
    Thanks DGF. My health is up in the air. I have 4 chemo treatments left, but, as you know, it is cancer. I just hope that I can see my children have children. My daughter is 26 with a steady bf but who knows. My sons are 22 and 21. I pray about my health everyday. I need all the prayers I can get.
    Thank you so much for asking. As far as I am concerned, you are and have always been welcome in our forum. I have even ventured into your forum recently not trying to flame. Thanks again, you are a class act.

    You're a good man Manny and have always made me feel welcome here, many times when I didn't deserve it. I wish you luck, this is a horrible disease that has touched us all.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    31,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    My wife and daughter did dress him in costume for Halloween. He was humiliated, and I told them never to do that again. He thinks he is muy macho.
    Kind of like swat.

    Kidding....kidding.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly Burbs
    Posts
    24,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    When you are a p$ssy Redskins fan you need guard dogs. When you are a man, you can have some toy dogs on your lap while you watch TV, confident that you can handle your business.

    BTW did you sew those things out of a flannel shirt or what? Even Walmart would be ashamed to sell that pattern.
    Speak for yourself! You wouldn't see me with no fruit cake lapdog. I have owned German Shepherds, Pitbulls and Dobermans only. Bad enough I had to give in recently because my daughter wanted a cat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Fantasy Football Rankings


Part of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.