Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Report from DPO last night as that he was fine at 1:30 yesterday in the clubhouse as the team got ready to go to the airport.

On the way to the airport he became violently sick and was taken to the hospital. So no, he wasn't sick all week.

The reason I thought he was sick all week was his status it showed him not working out .. I guess they had it wrong. I knew he was sick Iam glad he is alright.

Wolf has me worried about that first time he was in the hospital . now with him getting Food posing might explain why he is were he is with playing . Hope he gets all right because He is needed to win the SB IMO.

Just to clarify, the food poisoning was in September. Seizure like symptoms - whatever that is - that he suffered before the game at KC is much more concerning.

yes I get that . but people were talking how his game had not improved from last year and might of even slipped just a little well the food poisoning might be the reason. you need to keep your weight or you lose power.

These Seizure like symptoms - whatever that is - that he suffered before the game Are mighty scary when you think of him getting hurt earlier in the year. Let hope for the best for him

Didn't porter suffer the same thing when he was with us?
    Last edited by OrAnGe CrUsH 77; 12-07-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrAnGe CrUsH 77 View Post
    Didn't porter suffer the same Ning when he was with us?
    Me?

Never

Oh Tracy Porter.

He suffered seizure like symptoms from the altitude.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I have read the siezures are not related to his neck injury, but it is hard not to think that they are.

fox said they know how to mange Derek so they will be working him in this week.

I would guess that means he will play in two weeks .. glad he is doing better.

Rahim Moore has started lifting weights today and will be fit to play the Champ. game should we make it.

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    Rahim Moore has started lifting weights today and will be fit to play the Champ. game should we make it.
    He is hoping to. That is in his opinion. He has to be medically cleared.

He has high hopes but it doesn't mean it is gonna happen.

Hopefully it will, but that is a ways away and a lot of rehab to see if he will be ready.

I talked to Rahim the other day and he said he felt great, but he's gotta be physically in playing shape and 100% before Denver is gonna let him come back.

That and we have to make it to the Champ for him to play.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I have read the siezures are not related to his neck injury, but it is hard not to think that they are.
    Mingo what have you read I have not seen one thing on what is going on with Wolf ? I am kind of worried .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123