Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uinthas View Post
    Manning is playing against a banged up NE D, full or inexperienced players and this high octane, supposidly best O in the NFL has there works game of the year, Steve Smith made Talib looks silly last week, and he locks down our WR, REALLY. Denver O was horrible last night, played scared the entire game!! The offense seems to get worse and worse every week, far cry from the 7 TD performance of week 1.
    yawn. We lose, and look who shows up.

In case you missed it, Smith is small and quick, which the announcers said Talib doesn't match up well against. Not having JT hurt us more than you apparently realize.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    yawn. We lose, and look who shows up.

In case you missed it, Smith is small and quick, which the announcers said Talib doesn't match up well against. Not having JT hurt us more than you apparently realize.
    Damn, if only there was JT there, we'd of gotten the W, I think Tamme filled in nicely, not JT but did a good job. 24-0 at half, I think my high school TE could have stepped in and the job still should have got done! Broncos didn't even attempt to throw against that NE D, they were content with running the ball. Talib goes out for a couple of plays, and what does Denver do, well run the ball again. Fact is NE is full of a bunch of no names patch work offense, and do they get it done! Denver comes in with the most explosive O in football and they acted scared!

BTW LGM, your btch McFUp who you got on your hands and knees to suck his kok in Denver, you can be happy for!! Small victory for you
    Watching the Raiders loose is "almost" as good as watching the Bronco's win

I didn't say otherwise. But we're still 9-2, still a game ahead of the Pats, and still have destiny in our own hands. After KC, we play Titans, texans, Raiders and Chargers. We'll be able to heal up a little, and get back to winning and build confidence.

Life isn't over.
    I know but, mental toughness needs improving if we want a sb ring.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Fox ,Fox, Fox!!!!

WOW just wow

JDR will be here next year. no one will want a guy that turns a TD machine into very ordinary .

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    JDR will be here next year. no one will want a guy that turns a TD machine into very ordinary .
    I must have missed where JDR called the offensive plays, designed the game plan for the offense, or coached the easiest part of the schedule.

Care to refresh my memory?

Quote Originally Posted by Nflbronco View Post
    I know but, mental toughness needs improving if we want a sb ring.
    Mental toughness tied the game at 31. Rookies and injuries caused the loss.

Damn, if only there was JT there, we'd of gotten the W, I think Tamme filled in nicely, not JT but did a good job. 24-0 at half, I think my high school TE could have stepped in and the job still should have got done! Broncos didn't even attempt to throw against that NE D, they were content with running the ball. Talib goes out for a couple of plays, and what does Denver do, well run the ball again. Fact is NE is full of a bunch of no names patch work offense, and do they get it done! Denver comes in with the most explosive O in football and they acted scared!

BTW LGM, your btch McFUp who you got on your hands and knees to suck his kok in Denver, you can be happy for!! Small victory for you
    Ahh yes, the ever popular and current McDaniel's reference. If you were around more often instead of just during the losses, you might have better and more recent material.

I'm sure you mommy has a limit to her data plan on your tracphone, so why don't you put it down and go back to your sci fi marathons in the basement. mmmmmkay?

3 games and all 3 games very ordinary .Say what you will Fox does more than raw, raw he is a great Coach. JDR is not .

3 games and all 3 games very ordinary .Say what you will Fox does more than raw, raw he is a great Coach. JDR is not .
    All 3 games were against San Diego, a rival we see twice a year, with arguably the league MVP with Rivers if Manning isn't playing as well as he is. KC, which had the best defense in the league, and rushing game. Patriots, in NE, who are always tough, and again the Chiefs in KC.

You're being stupid if you think that's any kind of easy stretch, or if you think JDR has anything to do with the offense. He's said as much in his after game comments; he leaves the offense to Gates and Manning.

Look I get the raw raw stuff you just posted still some coaches have it ..and JDR does not.

Ahh yes, the ever popular and current McDaniel's reference. If you were around more often instead of just during the losses, you might have better and more recent material.

I'm sure you mommy has a limit to her data plan on your tracphone, so why don't you put it down and go back to your sci fi marathons in the basement. mmmmmkay?
    Why would I pass on your note to fame? I can only imagine your continuing struggle to spit out those irritating pubes after those years of your mouth full

Fact is with a small exception, mostly you, Bronco fans have every right to completely mad as hell at this team for there complete breakdown, and an embarrassing loss of epic proportions.

Look I get the raw raw stuff you just posted still some coaches have it ..and JDR does not.
    I'm not posting "rah rah" stuff. I'm stating fact. You're laying the blame of the offense failing to put up 40 points on KC, SD, and NE on JDR, who has repeatedly said he has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFENSE.

I can't say I'm stunned you don't grasp this concept, so why I continue to argue the point I'm not sure. Maybe I hope it's not too late to teach an old dog new tricks.

Why would I pass on your note to fame? I can only imagine your continuing struggle to spit out those irritating pubes after those years of your mouth full

Fact is with a small exception, mostly you, Bronco fans have every right to completely mad as hell at this team for there complete breakdown, and an embarrassing loss of epic proportions.
    Bronco fans indeed do have every right to be mad as hell. But most of them post here when they aren't mad as hell, don't have a problem explaining themselves without vulgar language, and don't come around to whine a gripe about the team only when they lose.

I'll come around any damn time I please, last I checked it was a public forum, and your simply the forum waaaambulence!!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast