Totally been forgetting that it's Friday!

Plans?

Tonight: Rehearsal.

Tomorrow: Rehearsal.

Sunday: Three guesses. I might get home in time for Broncos/Patriots.
    "No two people on Earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or else it isn't music."—Billie Holliday

My youngest is 2 today. Got an ice cream cake over lunch, will give him presents tonight. Taking the kids on a wagon ride around the development first when I get home. We'll do the joint birthday party with both my kids next weekend (the other one is 12/12).

Saturday, final push to really finish the basement, then clean up the basement to prep for family coming for Thanksgiving.

Sunday, relax, maybe go to Hersheypark.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    My youngest is 2 today. Got an ice cream cake over lunch today, will give him presents tonight. Taking the kids on a wagon ride around the development first when I get home. We'll do the joint birthday party with both my kids next weekend (the other one is 12/12).

Saturday, final push to really finish the basement, then clean up the basement to prep for family coming for Thanksgiving.

Sunday, relax, maybe go to Hersheypark.
    You shoulda told me! My chorus just sang Happy Birthday to one member's nephew...you could've gotten eight-part harmony action going!
    "No two people on Earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or else it isn't music."—Billie Holliday

Well, email me an mpeg of it and I'll play it for him!
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

I've been so busy that I would have a lot to report, but not enough time to report it. This weekend we have no real plans but church on Sunday, which is perfect because we're leaving for NYC on Tuesday.
    "And if there is nothing that can so hide the face of our fellow-man as morality can, religion can hide from us as nothing else can the face of God." -- Martin Buber

"You do not like religion; we started from that assumption. But in conducting an honest battle against it, which is not completely without effort, you do not want to have fought against a shadow like the one with which we have struggled." -- Friedrich Schleiermacher

Fri: Finish work, walk dog, feed pets....eat out for dinner with wifey. Then maybe Grey's Anatomy on the DVR....even if I hate the show...I hate it so much that I hate seeing it in my DVR queue, LOL.

Sat: Walk dog, feed pets,...eat out for breakfast with wifey at a place that gives you a free B-day breakfast (buy 2 for 1)...then go to wifey's work to help her fix her new cubicle...then see a friend who just had a baby 1-2 weeks ago...then see another friend who just had surgery...then get back home and walk the dog again...feed pets...then off for dinner somewhere...then disco bowling with some friends.

Sun: Surf in the AM. Home in time for the 2nd half of the 1PM EST games. Watch the 4PM EST games...walk dog, feed pets, start dinner prep...Sunday Night Football!! The walking Dead and the Mentalist on the DVR late.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Making the Turkey Trip to Northern Michigan Saturday Morning.

Mass, NY, Ont then to Michigan. It's approx 225 songs long.
    “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

Friday - here

Saturday - Cumberland Community College, NJ - daughter-in-law got the gig as stage manager for Les Miserables

Sunday - hopefully .... nothing.
    I promise I won't do it again