Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Haha…It's always fun watching the Redskins implode….year in and year out. I loved RG3 as a prospect due to his talent and football IQ, he also seems like a great kid off the field….but there's something very weird going on with him; he's very McNabb-ish in the way he doesn't take responsibility and pins the blame on teammates in media questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Eagle View Post
    Eskin? ....pfft.
    You clowns need to watch your TV a little more closely...they showed this on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    You clowns need to watch your TV a little more closely...they showed this on TV.
    Ahum, nobody denies there was a sideline spat (without audio recording at the time), which - according to the TV crew - was McCoy vs Cooper.

The next question was what actually happened, seeing the Dez Bryant 'melt down' gaffe a few weeks before (where according to everyone near, as well as the actual audio footage replayed later) was nothing close to Dez Bryant yelling at coach/team mates in the way the media portrayed at the time based on the video footage.

According to various reports - as no audio has surfaced to my knowledge as conclusive proof - this was a spat between Jackson and McCoy about him dancing/not hitting the holes (where have we heared that one before?) when trying to run out the game, with either (a) Cooper trying to play mediator or (b) Cooper more or less agreeing with DeSean.

And nothing close to what swat alleges Eskin came up with...
    Al Michaels: "That's the loudest manure chant I have ever heared!"

Sleeping barely above the sea... and walking under water

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post

I saw the shot of them jawing at each other. ..clearly there was an issue. I was pissed at McCoy's dance moves as well. I hate that garbage.... unless it works.

Is that what the argument was about? ...don't know, don't care. I don't expect 52 grown men to get along all the time.

I've followed this team long enough to not take everything Eskin says as gospel. I'll leave it to the coach to do whatever he thinks is necessary to address it.

"Me against the world? So what…Im Brian Dawkins
    versus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offense
    So bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami Dolphins…"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Eagle View Post

I missed this one yesterday, that's pretty good. It would be even better if there was an interstate 15 anywhere near Philly.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

I was away, so I'm late getting in on the usual conversation

Offense:

Peters had an excellent game against Williams, a Pro bowler. Herremans an Johnson played better again this week.

Foles played the best game of the season. I watched his pocket presence and it was stellar. He moved in the pocket when he had to, also his reads when he runs... and steps up in pocket. Looks like a seasoned player. But his accuracy is so much improved, I can't believe it.

Djax remains focused and playing well, covering the entire field with different. Defenses don't know where he'll turn up. And Cooper just keeps on improving. It's just Ertz that bothers me. maybe a rook, not crisp on his routs... I don't know. But Celek is back, finally. Boy has some wheels.

Defense:

Cox and Bartan are just monsters these days. Can't say enough about them. Andy screwed up on Cox.

Ryans seems to be covering more ground.

Boykin is a Pro Bowler. Plays the ball very well... he's just always around the ball, all the time.
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456