boy oh boy am I feeling all warm and fuzzy....

Steelers down 24-20 at the half after being up 14-0.

The Leafies are Scumbags.

sorry, I shot my lump a wee bit too quick...27-20 at the half.

Stafford has 327yds passing.
    Johnson has 179yds receiving.

at the F'N HALF!!!

They look good in the 2nd half. Good win. Felt the warm and fuzzy you're talking about when Ben and OL celebrated after the last TD. Looks like they're all still in it. Nice win!!!

what changes they made at the half I have no idea but they shut down the Lions completely it looks like...

Good win indeed!

Yeah, that was like the tale of 3 games: We started out hot then totally lost it only to come back and dominate the Lions in the second half. Roller coaster ride just like our whole season has been. Two game winning streak Woo Hoo! Tied for second in the Division - Woo Hoo! BB and AB both had good games. Even had a Wheaton siting.

Gotta say I almost puked on that long TD pass to Megatron. First Worilds totally gets faked out by Stafford on the pass and then Ike for some insane reason tries to tackle the Transformer high and gets shrugged off like a freaking gnat. Terrible play by the defense all around.

Oline didn't get much push in the run game but did protect Ben okay - only one sack.
    Thought Haley called a good game for the most part - mixed it up and kept the Lions D off balance.
    Sanders better be toast after this year.
    Man, do we need another TE. If they are gonna be such an important piece of the offense we should have a second one that can actually play.
    Last edited by Muddler; 11-18-2013 at 02:58 PM.

I thought Worilds had a good game...from what I watched anyways....

Worilds is largely interchangeable with Woodley, on the left. Worilds does not belong on the right.

Worilds is monumentally cheaper than Woodley and if Woodley's contract allowed it, I would look to unload him and start Worilds in his place next year.

But we're dealing with a terrible contract with Woodley. He's unfortunately untouchable.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.