Be careful who you behead!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24957195

Al Qaeda guy is captured in Syria, he thinks by government forces. So he prays like a Shia. They're actually fellow rebels, who now think he's a government guy, so they behead him and release a video. The truth is discovered, and apologies ensue.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Lol...
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Well there is this:

According to the newspaper, he alluded to a saying by the Prophet Muhammad that Allah forgives those who kill a believer by mistake.
    So its all OK....
    "What's so funny about peace , love and understanding?" - Elvis Costello

Well, looks like the Allah boys are not immune to the infamous "fog of war" either....

All Islamic martyr technicalities andsemantics aside, the real question here is if the beheaded is entitled to his alotment of 72 virgins. I'd feel pretty mislead if my head got Ginsu'd off in the name Islam and I had no virgins awaiting defilement . Thats the true travesty in this huge misunderstanding.
    Nefarious tasks performed at reasonable prices

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck E. Sleaze View Post
    All Islamic martyr technicalities andsemantics aside, the real question here is if the beheaded is entitled to his alotment of 72 virgins. I'd feel pretty mislead if my head got Ginsu'd off in the name Islam and I had no virgins awaiting defilement . Thats the true travesty in this huge misunderstanding.
    As per http://forums.kffl.com/threads/24980...entalist-Islam, there's some doubt about the whole virgins thing anyway.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaPatFan View Post
    As per http://forums.kffl.com/threads/24980...entalist-Islam, there's some doubt about the whole virgins thing anyway.
    Whoa...I'll remember that and just keep 144 grapes in my pocket and say,

"Whatever Mohammad and Allah is offering you to kill me, I'll double it!"

I saw that work on a gangster movie once.

"Whatever Mohammad and Allah is offering you to kill me, I'll double it!"
    Few things would be more annoying, useless and overall triflin than 72 virgins. 144 virgins would certainly be among those things.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

And just in time for the holidays... Just one more killing to be thankful for.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Few things would be more annoying, useless and overall triflin than 72 virgins. 144 virgins would certainly be among those things.
    As near as I can figure, back when womenfolk were considered a form of currency with which to barter, I can see a pure and undefiled female being as nifty as a pocketful of shiny quarters.

But now that mankind has wised up and women are considered a form of entertainment, a pure and undefiled female is like that new pair of blue jeans that are rigid, itchy and overall quite uncomfortable until properly broken in.

Or I can just speak the word and say that 72 sluts, whore and freaks would be WAY more entertaining than 72 of them other things.

As near as I can figure, back when womenfolk were considered a form of currency with which to barter, I can see a pure and undefiled female being as nifty as a pocketful of shiny quarters.

But now that mankind has wised up and women are considered a form of entertainment, a pure and undefiled female is like that new pair of blue jeans that are rigid, itchy and overall quite uncomfortable until properly broken in.
    And just like a a pair of jeans, whenever you go out looking for some, you always look for the brand new ones, not the ones who have had another man's junk rubbing all over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Edonidd View Post
    And just like a a pair of jeans, whenever you go out looking for some, you always look for the brand new ones, not the ones who have had another man's junk rubbing all over them.
    Hmmm...Coochie connoisseur that you may be, perhaps going where no man has gone before is indeed your modus operandi. I am of the opinion that pre-junked coochie is not only perfectly acceptable, but preferable in most circumstances. I am also more than sure that she is of the opinion that pre-coochied junk is perfectly acceptable as well.