When you lose to the Cowboys its hard to find any positives. But alas I am not looking at this team this year as anything but a team that is trying to find it way
under a new coach, who is trying to find his way as an NFL coach. So what positives did I see.
1. I think Earl Wolfe is playing better an better every week, I don't care what Troy Homer Aikman said when was the last time we had a safety lay the wood
like he did on Bryant, Bryant was pretty quiet after that.
2. I think Fletcher had another good game, he looks like a find in free agency.
3. Thorton once again had a good game
4. Why isn't Vinny Curry out there more, he was getting pressure every time he was out there
5. Matt Barkley had a horrible game statically but I don't care of about what I saw from Barkley was some throws that showed his arm strength is back. Now the
negative would be can he learn to read a defense
6. Lane Johnson is getting better and better I only counted him giving up 3 hurries this week, which is a huge improvement. I don't count the sack that will be
credited to him because Foles held the ball way to long.