1. I refuse to believe that we can't find a better #2 WR than Riley Cooper out walking the street. Why is he still playing and how is it we aren't scouring the streets for a receiver with size? Looks like high draft pick regardless of Maclin.
2. Why do I not see more Zach Ertz? I might be able to outrun Celek.
3. I know Shady is the main RB, but sooner or later his workload needs to lighten up. Polk has 5 carries for 36 yards and a TD (>7 yd avg). When are we gonna see Polk and Brown take a few reps?
4. Whatever happened to screen passes?
5. Will we see the return of the quick offense this week? It would be perfect vs TB.
6. How long till Barbre replaces Herremans on the Oline?