Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Not sure the guy I'm talking about carried out hits per se. I also remember him saying, "If you owed Whitey money and I came knocking at your door. The time to pay up was past." or something like that.

Maybe he wasn't Bulger's main enforcer and was embellishing his role/position in Bulger's outfit. Whatever he was. He looked, sounded and vibed like a dangerous individual. If he wasn't though, he certainly fooled me.
    Not Martortano. He had lots of guys like that in southie, I'm sure. "Muscle" He used to shake down all the drug dealers.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    Seriously? I did not know that. Had to be from the other parish.
    St. Agatha. Father Reilly figures prominently in little Johnny's football career.
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    St. Agatha. Father Reilly figures prominently in little Johnny's football career.
    Holy carp II. One of my own. Reilly, not O'Reilly? Knew the latter, but never heard of the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    Holy carp II. One of my own. Reilly, not O'Reilly? Knew the latter, but never heard of the former.
    I think you're younger, but not a lot younger than me. anyway, back the first couple of grades when I actually went to confession, There would be waiting lines for the other priests, but never father Reilly, cause he was a *****.

I used to just make up a couple sins, speed through a prayer or two then split. One time the other lines were long, so I figured why not. S.O.B. started grilling me like an interrogation in a bad cop movie. So, I had to laugh at him playing father Flanaghan to the hit guy. Apparently the Priest was a good athlete, according to Carr.
    and a one point plan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12