Soul 12 Draft Order

I or someone will start a selection thread this weekend. I would rather start it on say Saturday with no time limit then today with no time limit for a week. Seems kinda pointless to start a draft a week early with no time limit.

1. End Zone Divas-
    2. Elmo's World-
    3. Asian Alley Cats-
    4. Hypnotoads-
    5. Drunk Jocks-
    6. Paper Tigers-
    7. Heisman Hopefuls-
    8. Men of Low Moral Fiber-
    9. Winsley's Warriors-
    10. California Raisins-
    11. Werewolf Chickens-
    12. Skeet Shooters-
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I dont' know. We usually go through the first like 2 rounds when we start a week early.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

I just think if we start a week early why not put a time limit on it? It just seems silly. We could make 6 picks then be stuck at #7 for 3 days.

Speaking of that, remember the year we drafted about 3 rounds then waited for burnt to come back from vacation a week later? ;)
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

so? We got 3 rounds done earlier than expected. Could be worse.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

My point is.. Why start a draft then pause it? We have plenty of time and this draft flys.

With an offline draft you have to have a certain flow to keep it fun which soul 12 has always had... I just don't see the point in starting a draft 6 days early without a time limit. I could see starting it this weekend, but it doesn't matter to me. I could always threaten the league like Mr. Q and say I am not going to pick until I am on the clock anyway since I hold the 3rd pick. ;)

I might need some time with my current draft slot.

- Ghandi

Q, I will text people today and see if starting the draft with no time limit until Monday is ok with them. I guess it isn't a big deal to me as long as someone isn't going to be gone 2 or 3 days this week to make it a long pause.

I mean, i get what you're saying. I would hope if someone had a reason for a long pause they'd be bringing it up by now since we're so close to the draft.

- Ghandi

Looks like everything should be set. I will open the draft up on Thursday morning before I had to work. We will start Thursday untimed and then once Monday hits we will all be on the 6 hour time limit. It looks like that will no pose a problem for anyone. I had several people text me wanting to start it ASAP so I am fine with that.