Commissioner Note

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm not going to be checking in much over the next couple of days because I'm in the process of closing on the sale of my house a moving. I've asked Dionosys to take over adding players to rosters once bidding has closed. Please make sure you double check your roster for accuracy once transactions have posted. This is something you should always do anyways but especially now with someone new processing transactions. Thanks.

congrats on the house!

Ugh...the list of things I'd rather do than move is quite long. Congrats and good luck.

I really question your dedication as a commisioner. I mean.. putting house stuff ahead of this?!! Priorities, man!

I kid. Grats on the move.
    - Hanbin

Everyone make sure that updates to your rosters look correct. I've only done 3 of these so far, so No Quarter and Menace to Sobriety, please check it out and let me know if something looks wrong.

I don't have the ability to lock threads at this time, so please make sure to read all the way to the end of the threads before placing bids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dionosys View Post
    Everyone make sure that updates to your rosters look correct. I've only done 3 of these so far, so No Quarter and Menace to Sobriety, please check it out and let me know if something looks wrong.

I don't have the ability to lock threads at this time, so please make sure to read all the way to the end of the threads before placing bids.
    Niners D looks fine.