Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Go Bulls!
    "Loyalty to any one sports team is pretty hard to justify, because the players are always changing; the team could move to another city. You're actually rooting for the clothes when you get right down to it." -- Jerry Seinfeld

Being a Rams fan is like having perpetual diarrhea.

LOL at this clown. He bailed and could not get out of there fast enough before the first bull even arrived. Sanchez is better at quarterback then Rex is at running with the bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Green Fan View Post
    LOL at this clown. He bailed and could not get out of there fast enough before the first bull even arrived. Sanchez is better at quarterback then Rex is at running with the bulls.
    Hmmm, I must have missed the part where Rex ran directly into the ass of another runner and then got gored.
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

From my office supply distributor:

"I'd actually be more worried for the bulls than for Ryan. Can you imagine how badly one of them could get hurt if it ran into him? Poor bull would be in the hospital!
    “We’re reading ‘A Christmas Carol’. We always read it at Christmas. It’s nearly the end and you’re spoiling it.”

“Scrooge beats Tiny Tim to death with his crutch. Now move.”
    —Detective Arthur Bryant (by way of Christopher Fowler), Seventy-Seven Clocks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12