Cars forBillionaires.

Honestly I usually drive cars for utility. Good in the New England weather, has the features I need and will last until I've driven it into the ground.

But I have to admit, these cars look pretty nice.

http://money.cnn.com/gallery/autos/2...ars/index.html

Bill Cosby on the suibject.

Heh. Classic Cosby bit no doubt.

Some nice cars there and even though I'm sure I'd fall in love with it if someone gave me one. I've never been a range rover fan.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Yeah the Range Rover doesn't belong.

If I were extremely rich I would probably have a Tesla for everyday driving and a Prius when I was going outside of the city. Cars are just utility to me - and the best kind of car is one that is paid off and has great gas mileage.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
    -Kurt Vonnegut "Mother Night"

I don't like cars. I always drive below "my pay grade". I'm not one to wrench on them, I don't admire them, I don't enjoy them. My wife drives a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan and I drive a 2004 Impala. I'll trade the Caravan in in three-four years when it's paid off (so I have one with a warranty) and I'll run the Impala into the ground and then spend maybe $5,000 replacing it. I'd rather put my money somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner View Post
    I don't like cars. I always drive below "my pay grade". I'm not one to wrench on them, I don't admire them, I don't enjoy them. My wife drives a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan and I drive a 2004 Impala. I'll trade the Caravan in in three-four years when it's paid off (so I have one with a warranty) and I'll run the Impala into the ground and then spend maybe $5,000 replacing it. I'd rather put my money somewhere else.
    Same here. As long as the car gets me where I'm going with A/C and a decent radio, I'm fine. The biggest thrill I get from cars is seeing how long I can drive them before I call a garage to tow them away. Love the new trend of trading your car in for charity since they'll tow it away for free and it's a tax deduction.

Still, that Ferrari does look sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    Same here. As long as the car gets me where I'm going with A/C and a decent radio, I'm fine. The biggest thrill I get from cars is seeing how long I can drive them before I call a garage to tow them away. Love the new trend of trading your car in for charity since they'll tow it away for free and it's a tax deduction.

Still, that Ferrari does look sweet.
    I look at it like this; if I'm done with a car and it's worth more than $300 then I didn't drive it long enough haha.