Dynasty League trade advice

Hey peeps,

Ok I need some advice on a potential trade

12 team dynasty league (14 keepers between seasons), non PPR, passing: 1/25, 6pts per TD, rushing/receiving: 1/10, 6pts per TD.

I came last in 2012 but won the title in 2011 so definitely feel like I have the roster to compete again.

My current team:

QB
    Stafford
    Kaepernick

RB
    Forte
    Wilson
    Ball
    D.Williams
    LeShoure
    F.Jackson
    J.Rodgers

WR
    D.Thomas
    Nicks
    Nelson
    S.Johnson
    Hilton
    V.Brown

TE
    Pitta
    Gates

So I put Stafford/Kap on the block thinking that if I can get an upgrade at RB or WR that I would deal one and just pick up someone like Alex Smith (available) as my back up QB

So I’ve been offered McCoy for Forte + Kap (McCoy is the only guy on his roster that would be an upgrade for me other than A.J. Green)

Would you guys do that deal or is it not enough of an upgrade to make a deal? If not I can maybe offer the same deal with Ball

Thanks
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Whatever gap there is between McCoy and Forte is a lot less than Kaepernick IMO.
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

I agree, but I can only start 1 QB at a time lol

I guess my intent is to try and capitalise on having a very good back up QB and see if I can turn that into value elsewhere in my starting line up, particularly at RB where I feel I have three good #2 RBs but no clear cut #1 guy

Forte may be too much, maybe I offer Kap and Ball for McCoy?

Or you think I'm better off sticking with what I have?
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

I'd go Kap and Ball. Forte is worth starting all year. Who knows with Ball? Lots of backs there and it's a passing team. Last year this time people were all loving Ronnie Hillman.

Yeah...counter with Kap/Ball.

The thing about Kap...is that I think he's an awesome QB, but his fantasy stats won't be KILLER this year, IMO. I am seeing a BIG game day performance of 250 yards passing, 2 pass TD's, 50 yards rushing, and 1 rushing TD..maybe 3-4 times a year...with the rest of the NFL focused on stopping the read option. I could see Kap having 9-10 sub-par performances the whole year and ending the year as the #15-#16 ranked FFL QB scorer... but right now you can practically get anything for him except a top 5 RB/WR.....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx