Chris Harris again.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...e-69ddc27dec4c

The Broncos are promoting him as a nickle back "starter" this year. Great guy to root for.

Never too many Harris threads! Yes, indeed, great guy to cheer for.

Cool first name

One of my favorite current Broncos . . . Like Bruton, Harris is he type of guy that is an absolute "must have" for any team making a run at the SB ...

Wes Welker was about the only guy that gave Harris any trouble so that pick up by Elway sure was sweet

I love Chris Harris, but I'd ask him - "Son, why do you want to go and refer to yourself in the third person?"

Chris Harris may go down as the biggest undrafted surprise to me. When we drafted him in the strike shortened season I told Geo I don't even know if the guy was PS material. He is going to go down as one of the best undrafted players in Denver history and hopefully in NFL history. :)
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Not at the Rod Smith status yet, but Chris Harris is on his way to being a great football player.

When Elway went to fox and asked who he wanted as the last roster spot a smart football player was the winner this his name was Chris Harris ... I do not remember the description of the other DB something like fast and good size...