Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sure, why not.

Only one member, In Hibernation, has yet to respond. According to the KFFL search he has not posted on any forum since the rookie draft last year. I will give it until Friday night and if there is no response we will look for a new member.
    2010 and 2012 MOTML Champion

The keeper deadline is set for thursday the 11th. Might want to change that if you're waiting till Friday or set the keepers for the last team
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

It has been updated to Sunday July 28th, 10 PM CST (11 PM EST), which will be the official keeper deadline. Everyone should make 14 choices as soon as possible (sending me a list or cutting to 14 is also acceptable), and you are always welcome to change them right up until that date and time.

Due to In Hibernation's lack of activity on KFFL over the last year and that I sent him an email without an a response, I am going to go ahead now and look for a new manager.

I have given almost a week in the Bears forum to find a new manager. After this much time last year we had 4 responses (3 of which are currently in the league and IHT, who was not a Bears forum poster). This year we haven’t had a response and we need to get this started. I have asked Bill Swerski, who posted on the Bears forum often years ago but hasn’t in a while, to manage the team and he as agreed. Full disclosure: Bill Swerski is my brother. He is in 2 other fantasy leagues I commish and is very knowledgeable with high participation. He fits the criteria of being a Bears forum poster and highly active in fantasy football. If we do manage to make any trades you’re welcome to veto them if you think anything is unfair just like anyone else. I will be posting the rest of the start of the season thread shortly.

In other news, the Ghosts have traded the first overall pick to the Crew in exchange for a One Free Purple Nurple coupon.

Ahem. Great choice, especially if Mr. Swerski revisits the Bears forum once in a while.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. There’s a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if we’re not better it isn’t because there aren’t plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Posted by Bill Swerski in the Bears forum, time to get this started.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Swerski View Post
    So, I have been drudged back up out of the depths to join this league. I believe I will release my entire roster and draft Ditka with the first overall pick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12