It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Plans?

Tonight: seeing a friend of mine in a cabaret performance. She's got a kick ass voice and she really does well on the emote-your-guts-out numbers.

Tomorrow: Going over the job description for my men's chorus' new artistic director (our current one is retiring effective Monday) with one of the cuter members of the Board. Then a Pride party at a friend's place in Chelsea. I've met, among many others, a well-known commercial actor there.

Sunday: PRIDE, baby!!!!! Will spend part of the march with the hockey players, then hitting the Pier dance to pour some drinks with the rest of my men's chorus.
    “All rear ends are different!”—Steve Beuerlein
    "I could have told you that."—Jim in NYC

Thursday night -- rehearsal dinner for niece's wedding. (Actually my wife's niece.) We're not in the wedding, but we're family.
    Friday -- the wedding. Outdoors. Weather forecast is thundershowers with flash flood warnings.
    Saturday -- drive back home, either before or after a cookout.
    After that, work as normal.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Tonight: Drinks with a couple of soon-to-be former co-workers who's last day is today. Chill tonight and relax after a very long week.

Tomorrow: Farmer's market in the morning. Then try to stay out of the heat (supposed to be 104 tomorrow). Tomorrow night I'm going to a friend's first roller derby outing with the gf.

Sunday: Golf in the morning with a friend visiting from Indiana and some other guys. Then relax in the afternoon near the pool as it's supposed to be 106 Sunday. Probably bbq something for dinner.

Tonight: Date night. Probably just dinner and some TV.

Saturday: Probably yard work during the day. Wine tasting at night: bubbly and Southern food! Oh, I'll have to do some grocery shopping because I'm making mac 'n' cheese and BBQ shrimp.

Sunday: Church. Maybe lunch. Serving dinner to homeless and hungry people in the afternoon. Oh, I'll have to do some grocery shopping for that, too.
    "And if there is nothing that can so hide the face of our fellow-man as morality can, religion can hide from us as nothing else can the face of God." -- Martin Buber

"You do not like religion; we started from that assumption. But in conducting an honest battle against it, which is not completely without effort, you do not want to have fought against a shadow like the one with which we have struggled." -- Friedrich Schleiermacher